Saturday, December 12, 2009

Are using make up remover wipes good enough?

I HATE washing my face at night. I wear a lot of eye make up and foundation...I've been using Nuetrogena's make up remover pads and it says I don't have to rinse my face. I love them, they work great. But is it good enough? Or do I have to wash my face either way...





I always wash my face in the morning in the shower and I heard you should only wash your face once a day...so idk!!!Are using make up remover wipes good enough?
Well the wipes are great I use them myself. But after you remove the make up, you should still actually cleanse your skin. Especially if you wear that much make up. You have to think of it as two separate things. One is removing make up, one is actually cleansing your skin.You could still have make up on your skin, along with bacteria, pollution from the air, dust, smoke ect. That thought alone grosses me out. But then again I do skin care for a living.





Washing your face once a day is perfect. The most important cleanse is before bed because that is when you have the entire's day worth of junk on your face. In the morning what did you do besides sleep? You are fine. So that would be your one cleanse. The only time to cleanse twice is if you have oily skin.Are using make up remover wipes good enough?
I do the same thing, as long as you do something at night to clean your face. its not really ';good enough'; but it will do as long as you are washing your face in the morning. Probably wouldnt hurt to wash at night and in morning since you wear a lot of eye make up and foundation. I bet you will see an improvement if you are having issues with your skin.
omg! i use those too!


well I DO rinse my face after using them because my eyes are left all oily and greasy so I just rub my face with some water and it's fine


washing your face only once a day isn't really a rule, I wash my face sometimes 3x a day, depending on how my skin feels
As long as youre washing your face in the morning too, Im sure that makeup remover wipes are absolutely fine for at night. Thats what I usually do too.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Thanks!
Well since you've been using them for so long and your skin is good then yea it's fine

No comments:

Post a Comment