Saturday, December 12, 2009

Which is the best waterproof mascara? and best eye make up remover?

I got Mabelline turbo and its not too good- what? they were giving a free eyeliner with it- which was also crap!





I would prefer Loreal or some other better brand.





I'm using Simple cleanser- its good but doesn't remove waterproof mascara- in the morning I have panda eyes and its making me look old- which frankly I don't need with my mother's genes behind me as it is...


I heard vaseline or baby oil on the eyelashes are quite good...Which is the best waterproof mascara? and best eye make up remover?
I know what you mean about the Maybeline mascara and eyeliner, total junk! I love Loreal's Lash Artcitect Waterproof Mascara. It lengthens like no other one I've tried, doesn't smear, and is not clumpy. I have also tried vaseline and baby oil as mascara remover, I don't really like it. Don't get me wrong they both work. The vaseline is gunky and really greasy. The baby oil burns like He!! if you get it in your eyes. I perfer Neutragena's oil free eye make up remover, it is made especially for waterproof mascara, and it's about $8, but a little bit goes a long way. Hope this helps.Which is the best waterproof mascara? and best eye make up remover?
Vaseline is the best thing for removing eye makeup. You don't have to scrub your eyes or anything so it won't be bad for your skin (constant rubbing of delicate areas such as the eyes is a cause for wrinkles) and it will moisturize your skin and make it super soft.
i like any of the water proof mascaras by max factor. i use Johnson's baby wipes to remove all make up, they are really good and very gentle on your skin, not to mention reasonable in price
I don't know about the mascara.


But I use vasaline and it's a lot easier and cheaper than anything.
for make up remover try clinique- take the day off. it takes off everything

No comments:

Post a Comment