Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How long until I get my sight back after I use make up remover?

Just wondering. I've got plans tonight and I want to have my sight back by then.How long until I get my sight back after I use make up remover?
1st off if you dont have sight I dont know how the hell you posted the question, but lets pretend...





I dont expect you to be able to read this, so who ever is reading this for the blind girl tell ask her : What are you doing! Drinking it? You shouldnt lose your sight, and if you have it will never come back.How long until I get my sight back after I use make up remover?
Your sight isn't too badly impaired since you were able to use your pc and type this question. If it bothers you, flush your eyes with cool running water over a sink or in the shower for at least 5 minutes. Check the warning labels on the make-up remover for instructions on how to handle eye irritation. If your vision has been mildly impaired for a while, you may consider checking into a clinic or ER. Best of luck.
you shouldnt use makeup remover for the eyes unless it is specially formulated for hte eyes. rinse it out with water immediately and ify our vision is still impaired bring the bottle with you to the doctor.





eye makeup remover is gentle enough to flush into your eyes by accident. makeup remover is not.
woooh lol. Do u seriously go like blind after you use ur eye make up remover lol. I think ther might be sumthin wrong with ur eyes or the remover. I use Garnier fructis eye make up remover and it really works. Dosnt make me go blind or anytin.
Why would you loose your sight because of makeup remover?


I've never heard of such a thing..


I'd go see a doctor about that.





I hope your joking


(:
You shouldn't have lost your sight. That's weird. I wouldn't use it again if I were you.
how did you type this question and post it if your blind








har har nice joke..losing sight from makeup!





BEWARE OF THE BLINDING MAKEUP!
Did you put it in your eyes?


You shouldn't lose your sight because of remover.


You could have some other serious problem.
Seek medical attention immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment