Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can baby oil be used as a make up remover?

will it make my skin oily? are there any side effects?Can baby oil be used as a make up remover?
I use it to remove eye makeup and it works wonders; it comes right off. I've also heard comments that people who have used baby oil to take off their eye makeup look younger when they become older; less lines, wrinkles, etc. Not exactly sure what the reason for this would be, maybe the moisture? I wouldn't recommend using it all over your face because the main ingredient is mineral oil and that will clog your pores.Can baby oil be used as a make up remover?
I never use it on my face, just my eyes. It will make your skin oily unless you have dry skin. To remove make-up from your face, buy a cleanser that can remove makeup.
I'm not really sure


use vasliene that work
Umm, If you wash your face after, It should work!





If you don't wash your face... Yes it will get oily
yes u can


i used to do it and my friendz too ,
Yes, it works--just as regular old olive oil will work, too. But, being oils... they're really not a good mix if you already have somewhat oily skin.





Personally I can't stand the feel or smell of it, even after I wash it off with warm water and soap.





There are a lot of good non-oil based cleansers specifically for darker eye makeup and ';waterproof'; eye products. They probably cost a little more than baby oil, but hey, you know you're getting something that's better for your skin.





And if you wait until a department store has some ';gift time'; at one of their makeup counters, you can usually get some Lancome/Clinique/etc makeup remover for free in the gift bags they give out along with a purchase.
Your skin will get REALLY oily and itll be hard to wash off





Rather buy a good toner


They remove surface dirt, oil and makeup :)
baby oil is excellent for eyeliner and mascara removal. Do not apply it to your face, use a facial cleaner for makeup removal there.
Yes, it can be.But it would pay to get one that is made for makeup removal and wont harm your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment