Saturday, December 12, 2009

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover kind of dries out my skin.. Would it work to use Oil of Olay after?

I just recently started using Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes, and they work great for getting all my makeup off. But it leaves my skin feeling really dry. I've been using Oil of Olay for a long time and it makes my skin really soft! So would it be a bad idea to apply Oil of Olay right after I remove my makeup with these towelettes, or would it not really matter?Neutrogena Make-Up Remover kind of dries out my skin.. Would it work to use Oil of Olay after?
It depends on if your skin is really sensitive or not. It may irritate it if you use those towelettes which already have their own ingredients. I'd say look for the oil of olay towelettes, I think they make them. I use Oil of Olay also and I have good skin. I use the make up remover mostly on my eyes then use Oil of Olay after. I use other products also like Principal Secret. It's working out just fine even though in the past I had sensitive skin.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment