Saturday, December 12, 2009

I need a good waterproof eye make-up remover any recommendation? ?

I have very sensitive eyes. I tried the new sensitive line from Booth that target now carries and I got a horrible rash around my eyes and they puffed up...I need a good waterproof eye make-up remover any recommendation? ?
I love Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover. It gets all the liner and mascara off without a lot of rubbing. Also it conditions the eye area and lashes while it works. Simply soak a cotton round and press and hold it on your eye lid for 5 seconds then sweep it off to the side. Flip the cotton round over and sweep with the clean side. It does not irritate. I have used it on myself and clients and have never had an issue. It also works so fast I will never use anything else. Go to your local Nordstrom or Macy*s and ask the Sales Person to try it on you so you can see for yourself.





Here is a link. Enjoy and I hope this helped.





Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover.


http://us.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/鈥?/a>I need a good waterproof eye make-up remover any recommendation? ?
How come your wearing waterproof if you have this problem? You can purchase very nice cosmetics that will wash off with soap and water. Besides waterproof really has a lot more harmful chemicals in them.
get these mac wipes


they r amazing!!


they get all my makeup off!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Almay eye makeup remover pads. I never understand why people make it harder for themselves and use everything else BUT these pads. I don't know what I'd do without them! :)
I use the target brand make-up remover wipes.


they work great for me. takes everything right off.
I just use Baby Oil then carefully wash my face afterwards.
vaseline. put a dab of it on some tissue and wipe make up off. it works like a charm, trust me.
almay makes a good one

2 comments:

  1. Pragmatic Play launches new slot, Blackjack, & Poker in
    The new 과천 출장안마 Pragmatic 제천 출장샵 Play slot has 876 ways 구미 출장마사지 to 세종특별자치 출장마사지 win and is set to hit the 양주 출장마사지 jackpot of up to $250 million in the next few weeks. The game will be

    ReplyDelete