Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What cleanser/ make up remover do you use?

I am using benefit Gee that was Quick i'm almost out now so i'd like to know if i should spend the 拢15 on another bottle or try something else?





i like it, its not drying or harsh which makes a change!


i have oily combination skin so oily ones make me break out and harsh ones leave me with dry flaky skin...





also what do you follow up with (toner moisturizers)?





(anyone tried benefits dear john moisturizer?)What cleanser/ make up remover do you use?
I'm really bad with this.. usually I just use ';time'; or ';my pillow,'; but Mary Kay makes a great one.What cleanser/ make up remover do you use?
try clean and clear cleanser.its very good.there are different types.try the one with for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment