Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hi friends what is the best make up remover you have ever used????

some people advised me to use olive oil others said Vaseline , plz let me know . thanks :)Hi friends what is the best make up remover you have ever used????
without a doubt for me, it's Clinique Take the Day Off.Hi friends what is the best make up remover you have ever used????
i dont no
Ponds Cold Cream... been using it for years.
Vaseline is the best. But you can also try Clinique.
Noxema noxema noxema!!!!
I've always used the Avon brand makeup remover - it's a lotion remover %26amp; not harsh on your face at all. I can't see using olive oil - I think it would make oily skin oilier. Vaseline would be too thick %26amp; hard to remove.
Yikes don't use Vaseline! The best eye make up remover I've used is Mary Kay and for removing face make up any nice creamy cleanser is good. Abolene cream is VERY good and has been around for a long time.
The best make up remover is olive oil. The expensive high end products don't do half the job olive oil does. You need to take quite a long time removing heavy make up with these fancy products because they're not as effective. Olive oil gets rid of heavy eye make up like tons of mascara and heavy shadow and thick foundation very simply and effectively. At the same time, it moisturizes your skin and after washing off the olive oil with your facial cleanser, your skin is really clear and make up free. Olive oil is especially useful for removing the make up foundation around the nose area. It removes foundation cleanly and completely so chances of getting blackheads and whiteheads around the nose are eliminated.
Hi,the best eyemakeup remover is Aziza if you can still find. I don't reccomend vaseline because it is made of petroleum and that is not a very natural product to be putting on your face. After you wash your face you can remove anything remaining on your skin with witchazel which is cheap, natural and can find at any pharmacy.
Simple...do not buy any expensive product, I use baby oil of any brand. My mother taught me that...It works and it doesn't burn your eyes and it moisterizes. and it doesn't make your face greasy either
Mary Kay 3n1 Cleanser and they have the best oil free eye make-up remover. It will take off water-proof mascara in one rub. It is the best stuff I have ever used.
olay cleanser...veyr gentle for my dry skin.....
Good question! I never knew you could use olive oil to remove makeup, but which type? Pure olive oil or extra virgin?





I'm currently using a cucumber cleansing milk to remove my makeup and chamomile gentle eye-makeup remover, both from Body Shop.





Perhaps I'll try the olive oil when my makeup removers diminish. For those who use olive oil, are you sure they won't cause oil spots to develop? I did use baby oil in my teens to remove makeup around my eyes and tiny oil sacs showed up on my lower eye lid - because of this, I never used baby oil for that again.
The best one I have ever used is from Clarins, but is rather expenses. If you really love your skin, then give it the best!
if its for the eyes, i use maybelline eye makeup remover.
Please dont try vaseline on your face some people react differently, try it on your arms first if you dont get a reaction then i guess you could try it on your face but numerouse of people dont recomend it especially on your eyes its just not ment for it. your eyes are to sensitve to handle all that patrolium jelly thats what vaseline is. Everyones recomendation is shiseido makeup remover it works wonders! but thats a little pricey, So your other best solution is soft lotion like neutrogena, but reapeat dont use lotion that has mineral oil its very damaging to the skin. So final answer use soft lotion it will get all that makeup off. and plus you probably have some lotion already.
You know what works best? Unscented baby wipes! So easy to use...
Vaseline?


Never heard that one ! Wouldnt it make your face greesy.


The best one i have used was a Nutrimetics one but i use a nivea one at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment