Saturday, December 12, 2009

Does anyone here uses petroleum jelly for make up remover?

i need help!





is it good for my skin(petroleum jelly)? and.. what is the best moisturizer?





i'm turning 19 in december and i still don't use a moisturizer on my face. i wear makeup almost everyday. or every time i go out especially blush-on. Does anyone here uses petroleum jelly for make up remover?
No, not petroleum jelly on your face. It's too heavy and you pull the skin too much wiping it off. Save the petroleum jelly for rough hands and elbows and feet.


As for the moisturizer, use it every day, even if you don't use makeup. Choose a light one that is compatible with your makeup. Your moisturizer should have some decent sunblock protection as well. Aim for SPF 25/30 minimum.


Check out Eucerin moisturizer in the pink cap, and take a look at Neutrogena moisturizer and face cleansers, all available in drugstores for under $10 each.


It's good to start facial skin care habits early.


Start now. Your skin needs moisture, especially in the winter.


Good Luck!








Does anyone here uses petroleum jelly for make up remover?
My God, get that stuff out of your life forever. It is very bad for your skin and has bad cancer causing stuff in it. It's a good thing you asked. It means you are in tune with your body. Best thing to remove make-up is jojoba oil. I take my own bottle to essential oil shop and they refill it. Cheap and good for the environment. I am to lazy to moisturize also but I know that when I do, it is a huge improvment to my face. If I had a choice between make-up and moisturizer. I would choose the later in a second.
Use Clinique Facial Moisturizer. It works well. :)





Take care x
yeah sure i use it and my skins fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment