Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can I use the Clean and Clear morning burst Shine Control cleanser as a make-up remover?

this is the bottle of clean and clear l use :








http://www.splendicity.com/shopaholicsda鈥?/a>














can i use this as a gentle make-up remover? or is this for a '; morning theme'; onlyy?Can I use the Clean and Clear morning burst Shine Control cleanser as a make-up remover?
Yah, I use it for that.Can I use the Clean and Clear morning burst Shine Control cleanser as a make-up remover?
i use face wash to get rid of face makeup and then i use baby lotion[lol] to take off my eyemakeup.


but to answer your question, it would be fine just avoid the eye areas.
i am not sure why don't you google it or check it by clean and clear website.


but i would reccomend gettin a proper make up remover x


hope this helps x
Well definitely not as an eye make up remover! That would sting your eyes! But I use that exact same stuff to remove my foundation and blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment