Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If i use a make-up remover, can i forego washing my face with a cleanser? or do i still need to wash my face?

I noticed that a facial cleanser is not enough to remove all of my make-up like mascara and eyeliner. My friend suggested make-up remover. After using the remover, i feel that my face is not yet clean. Is using a facial cleanser to wash my face too much after using the make-up remover?If i use a make-up remover, can i forego washing my face with a cleanser? or do i still need to wash my face?
use bothIf i use a make-up remover, can i forego washing my face with a cleanser? or do i still need to wash my face?
you should still wash your face to get rid of any excess oils that may still be on your face.





i use a make up remover first, and then i wash my face with noxema.





i pretty much only get pimples when its that time of the month, so i think my regimen works well :)
yes ur right, make wipes dont take all ur makeup off. they remove ur mascara and eyeshadow-stuff like that but i u wear foundation or heavier stuff it is better to use a facial wash which removes makeup and dirt also. this will prevent breakouts and stop pores from getting clogged.
Make up remover removes the make-up, usually it is oil %26amp; water emulsion. There' s oil left over. Use a gentle cleanser afterwards, like Nutrogena Liquid Cleanser.
i buy the daily facial wipes...removes all the makeup and cleans the face in one easy step.
after removing makeup, use a cleanser, exfoliate (every other day if your skin is sensitive), moisturize, and in the morning use SPF and at night restore.
You don't have to wash it afterwards with cleanser, I just recommend that you rinse it off.


Just splash your face with a little bit of water.
Wash your face. If you don't then imagine that all those chemicals are still on your face from the makeup remover and the remover may still contain some makeup dirt in it. If it's too much for you to wash your face at least splash water and pat it down.
well what i do is i use eye makeup remover and take off my eye make up first and then i wash my face with a makeup remover foam. and vola. you face should be washed to get the dirt from ur pores. even though some cleansers can do it. the water wil help.
No it shouldnt not unless it is a harsh facial cleanser such as noe that is very drying.


Use a cream fasical wash and it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment