Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Make-up Remover would you reccomend? For waterproof mascara?!!?

I just got some waterproof mascara (L'oreal volumizing, love it!! lol)... I was just wondering what kind of make-up removal would be recommended! :) I need something inexpensive and easy to find, but works well!! Pleaaase, Opinions WANTED!! THANKS!!! :)What Make-up Remover would you reccomend? For waterproof mascara?!!?
no joke... baby wipes... they work wonders... you have to do a little extra wiping... but think about it, its so much beter than putting chemicals on your face... especially your eyes, stuff like that just makes for early wrinkles. Baby wipes are good enough for babies, so you know they are way gentle. PLUS their cheap, you can use them for make up remover in general. Seriously.. try them.What Make-up Remover would you reccomend? For waterproof mascara?!!?
I am a BeautiControl distributor and we have one that I've used for several years, but this is a matter of opinion and taste. I've heard that some eye make up removers are designed to work best with the eye products they make (BC = BC; L'Oreal = L'Oreal). Get something and try it. I hate wasting money too, but sometimes that's the only way. I think BC's is $9.50?
I use this cheap ';andrea's eye makeup remover'. I get it at walgreens %26amp; it works really well. it's a bunch of round thin pads that are covered w/ the product. There's no stinging %26amp; its not messy compared to liquid eyemake up removers. Clean, easy to do, and cheap.





You should be able to find them, they're usually grouped by the nail clippers, nail files, and eyelash curlers. It's by all the cheap stuff on the makeup wall hahahaha. seriously though try it. I hate using cottonballs %26amp; getting stuff in my eyelashes, plus it's messy.





It's called ';Andre's Eye Q's'; and you can get them for waterproof mascara. I'd suggest trying to use the oil free kind since the oil based one is really gross %26amp; really oily. The oil-free kind doesn't say it's for waterproof but it works.
Maybelline eye make up remover fro sensitive eyes. It'll take it right up, just pour a bit on a wad of tissues, toilet paper, or a cotton ball and wipe off your mascara.
umm i would say any kind that you think will work because u do not want to go wronge with buying the wronge make up remover
i would recommend avon eye make-up remover. its really nice! its silky and gental to the eyes. also cheap! on sale its 1.50 or reg. 3.00!
Marcell has a real good one, stay away from oil based removers. The water based one they have nowadays are really good.
it always helped me when i use lotion and wipe it off with a towel and it comes right off..
Ponds cold cream works the best and is probably the cheapest you will find. It's the only thing that works for me and doesn't make my skin break out. Just use a cotton ball to remove.
I've used Clinique eye makeup romover with a lot of success. I don't know how much it costs because it was one of the freebies you get when you spend so much...
PONDS cold cream %26amp; it is cheap =)
Baby wipes. Better than any makeup remover, and less harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment