Saturday, December 12, 2009

Should i use ponds make-up remover cold cream?

I have oily skin. I usually take my make-up off with ponds. then i deep clean my face. But should i be using the cold cream if i have oily skin??








Should i use ponds make-up remover cold cream?
no you shouldn't use any sort of cream if you have oily skin!!! get an oil free makeup remover.. i know MAC has a really good one.. kinda expensive but its worh the moneyShould i use ponds make-up remover cold cream?
NO. It is too greasy. Buy normal Neutrogena face wash. The orange liquid. Use that to wash of eye make up, and clean your face. Then use Apricot scrub by St. Ives. It is delicate for all skin types. Yet strong for acne. Trust me.
try removing any facial makeup with your cleanser and eye makeup with almay makeup removing pads, they are my favorite and they come in moisturizing with oil to nurture the eye area or oil free.

No comments:

Post a Comment