Saturday, December 12, 2009

What kind of eye make up remover do you use?

I'm so lazy, I just wash mine off in the shower.








I used to use the Cover Girl one, but that was really oily. I also used the Mary Kay one that was really nice. But I ran out and just never got around to buying it.What kind of eye make up remover do you use?
The Body Shop Eye Makeup Remover, lasts quite a while as well.





It's totally awesome. If you wear foundation or heavy eye makeup (i do), it comes right off with a little cotton pad. Plus you can rub it right over your eyes and it won't hurt, get's it right off.What kind of eye make up remover do you use?
To me, the light blue bottle with white cap makeup remover by L'oreal is best. I use Clarins, but that one gave me eye irritation each time. I used to use Baby oil, that one's great for waterproof mascara...
I use the loreal eye make-up remover and its good cause its not oily and it removes both waterproof and regular makeup
the easiest (and probably cheapest) way to get eye make up off is to go buy sum Johnsons Baby Oil and put it on a q-tip. it works fabulously.
rimmel gentle eye makeup remover.





its soooo amazing- it isnt oily and doesnt sting my eyes like a lot of other makeup removers do.
I just use baby oil and a cotton ball. it gets everything off. It does leave ur skin around ur eyes a little oily but it goes away in a couple of minutes.
i use almay eyemakeup remover and when im out of it i use babywipes!
i use neutrogena makeup remover pads at wallmart for8.00
a lancome one. its pretty good but u have to make sure u wipe it off after otherwise it just stays there and gets oily. but it works
neutragena
I just use vaseline.
almay or ponds makeup cleansers
I use soap and water. It really works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment