Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do you use a make up remover & then wash your face?

I don't wear makeup that often, so I am curious if I should buy something special to remove foundation, or just wash my face twice with my normal facial cleanser?Do you use a make up remover %26amp; then wash your face?
you can use toner to get rid


of make-up you didn't wash off


after you've washed your face.





i use the body shop seaweed


purifying toner.





(:Do you use a make up remover %26amp; then wash your face?
You should probably buy eye makeup remover, to get ride of mascara and eyeliner. Other then that I just use Clean and Clear Morning Burst. It works well because it has little beads that can exfoliate your skin. You can buy it anywhere for about 5$. Then I use witch hazel as an astringent. I apply it with small cotton rounds. Then I put on Mary Kay moisturizer to keep my skin from getting too dry.



I personally just wash my face with cleanser and I find it removes my face makeup pretty well. I do use eye-makeup remover though. If your eye-makeup isn't waterproof it may run when you wash your face so it is good to use it before cleansing.
washing your face twice drys out your skin and is really bad for it, so my advise is to get a face wash that removes makeup for when you do wear it. they usually say on the bottle ';removes make up'; or something.
All you really need is your normal facial cleanser. You can use witch hazel as a toner, and then moisterize. No need for a makeup remover unless you wear water proof mascara.
I only wear a light foundation. It never occurred to me to use a make-up remover.
you should buy make up remover for like mascara and eyeliner but just for foundation you only need to wash your face with your normal face wash





:]
I use a make-up remover and then wash my face, but I'm prone to get acne





It's up to you though, If i was you I would just use a daily facial wash with microbeads





=]
when i do wear make up I remove my make up with wipes since they are less expensive and then wash face. washing your face with just water is like putting soap on your body and not scrubbing it.
You don't have to have makeup remover for your foundation. Washing your face twice a day is the best way.
I generally use make up remover to take off my makeup.. then just use a baby wipe over my face..





And then cleanse tone and moisturise in the morning :)





hope this helps :) x
nope i just wash my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment