Saturday, December 12, 2009

What's the best make up remover that I can use without burning my eyes???

I like baby oil. After i take a shower i get some toilet paper, make it into a little square and but a bit of baby oil on it and rub the square on my eyes! Well...don't try to open your eyes when you're taking your makeup offWhat's the best make up remover that I can use without burning my eyes???
I can't remember what it's called (sorry!) but the one they sell at The Body Shop. It doesn't smell chemically, like a lot of them, and it's gentle. In addition, it's not greasy, which is always nice. But yes, Vaseline is one of the most gentle things out there. The only disadvantage is that it's heavy and greasy!What's the best make up remover that I can use without burning my eyes???
I USE PETROLEUM JELLY VASELINE THAT'S WORKS ON ME.
Neutrogena in the blue bottle with the silver cap. even removes waterproof.
cold cream
Vaseline works really well. just apply it carefully around your eyes and wherever you put makeup on and then it will come off real easy.
I use Equate ';Facial Cleansing Towelettes'; Cleans %26amp; Removes Make-up for all skin types. %26amp; Works for me!
Albolene ... it is terrrific!


It also will do as a moisturizer ... you can use it after a shower instead of


body lotion, then towel it off so it wont


stain your clothes ...it will take off heavy stage make up also
Have you tried Oil- Free Makeup Remover from Mary Kay? If not, then feel free to visit my 360 blog for more info?
I love the Mary Kay eye makeup remover- it is amazing.
try checking this website. you can get some recommended products from it.... www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment