Saturday, December 12, 2009

What brands of make up remover remove waterproof mascara well enough so my eyelashes don't keep falling out?

Nothing is wrong with wearing waterproof mascara. You only need an oil based eye make up remover. Revlon has a good one; so does Neutrogena. and Lancome has one. Oil based removers are usually ones you have to shake before using. You should be able to see the different layers of oil %26amp; water.. shaking helps mix the 2 up. It will not make your face oily; its very light, but extremely efficient. It will not pull your eyelashes out.What brands of make up remover remove waterproof mascara well enough so my eyelashes don't keep falling out?
for me i tried everything , nothing worked. water proof mascara is really bad for that. as soon as i stop using water proof mascara my lashes stopped falling out. i just use liner now instead, way better What brands of make up remover remove waterproof mascara well enough so my eyelashes don't keep falling out?
Mary Kay has an oil-free eye make up remover that is AMAZING! All my friends that have used it at my house are addicted. It works wonders.
Maybelline has a good one, in the blue bottle... It doesn't make my skin oily and it works really well.





xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment