Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I need a make up face and Eye remover?

I am own a strict facial routine with my dermatologist and he only lets me use purpose facial cleanser. But I wear make up everyday and when I wash my face it just doesn't seem to get rid of the foundation and etc......any advice. Female2 7y/oI need a make up face and Eye remover?
I use Clean and Clear makeup removing foaming face wash. My skin is not the best, but this seems to not irritate it. I also have eye make up removing cream from avon, when wearing heavy eye make-up..I will use that, and then use my clean and clear..normally only have to wash once and I'm good!I need a make up face and Eye remover?
Use cetaphil. Its a facewash/cleanser/moisturiser and gets rid of foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara etc. :) love it, and its quite cheap. You buy it from your pharmacy





xx
There are alot of brands that are the same...


Ask at your local chemist for a make-up remover with aloe-vera and no harsh chemicals.





I use Bloom eye make up remover buds and face make-up remover wipes.
i use neutrogena oil free eye make-up remover, and it works like magic!!!! just remember to shake it before each use, cuz it separates a little!!!!
I use Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser, around $5 a bottle. Gets off foundation as well as eye makeup, without burning at all. Cleans your skin at the same time.
Check out my brand - aularale.com/7002 for people w/sensitive skin and it's recommended by dermatologists.
Use Nivea Visage Makeup remover... Get the waterproof one.
TRY USING OIL OF OLAY SOAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment