Saturday, December 12, 2009

What eye make-up remover do you use? What do you NOT recommend?

Thanks!What eye make-up remover do you use? What do you NOT recommend?
I use Avon's eye make-up remover every day in the shower.


It's cheap and works beautifully!


And it's the only one I've ever tried - no reason to switch :)What eye make-up remover do you use? What do you NOT recommend?
I use Vaseline or Baby oil...They both work great %26amp; they are both gentle enough for your eyes %26amp; are good for the skin around the eyes...I hope this helps :)
I use almay eye remover it works wonders and is really gentle
here are my favorite oil-free makeup removers for different budgets...





maybelline (blue cap) $4


neutrogena (blue bottle) $7


sephora (blue liquid) $8


merle norman dual action(purple bottle) $16


lancome bi facils (blue bottle) $19





the only ones i remember didn't work were rimmel and (although i love avon) avon's lotion eye makeup remover.
i do not recommend a towle something that is to Clean up youer fase
I swear by this stuff...Clean and Clear Makeup Removing Cleanser!





It works so well....if you get a little bit of mascara underneath your lower lashes, get a Q-Tip and but a little bit of the cleanser on it...works wonders!!!!





You just pump twice in your hands, close your eyes, and rub the cleanser on your eyes. Splash some water on them and wipe off.





I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
i use boots basics eye make up remover pads


its honestly the best thing i ever used and its just over 拢1





iv tried all sorts of things but the worst thing i used was nivea products, even the sensitive skin ones made my eyes sting so much i couldnt stand it!
I've just started using Rimmel's eye makeup remover and it seems to be working quite well. I have sensitive eyes so there are many products out there that I can't use but I can't really say they are bad.





The only thing I would stay away from are wipes just for the simple reason that they really are wasteful. A good eye makeup remover and face cloth can do the exact same thing.
I use Simple..because it is not perfumed and very natural. Once I tried MAC's and it made my eyes burn like crazy. I also tried Elemis once and it was also very irritating to the skin. Simple is cheap and it works!
Mary Kay, Maybeline, Yves Rocher are good. I tried something from Avon before that I didn't like.
lorial doesnt worke at all 4 me i use jergens
yep i agree totally with Kirsty G. Johnson wipes or wipes of any kind are great. they come in a range of different types (sensitive skin etc.), are easy and quick to use, do a great job and are cheap as.





i wouldnt recommend using just water, wont do it at all. hope i helped :)
gee... that was quick! by benefit cosmetics


an oil-free makeup remover for eyes and face





Now you see it! Now you don't! This oil-free makeup remover for eyes %26amp; face thoroughly removes makeup without an oily residue. It leaves skin feeling soft, clean, refreshed, and well hydrated. Clean livin' never felt so good!





Tips and tricks: Use with a cotton pad and whisk off...it's as instant as that.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
I use Jonsons wipes! They are brilliant! There are different types so if you have sensative skin your fine! They also cleans and tone aswel so you are getting your moneys worth along with being quick and simple!!
I use baby oil or vaseline. It's great for removing stobborn mascara. I only use a little bit and am careful not to get it in my eyes.
The only thing I use is baby oil. I have tried the special formulas sold in the stores and they burn my eye!!! I would stay away from them. ( Maybelline and all that ) Baby oil has moisture and works really well on waterproof mascara. It takes it off quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment